DGCustomerFirst – Sweepstakes Opportunity
Since 1939 people have been coming Dollar General for supplies and necessities at an affordable price. And what was once a small family owned company by JL Turner is now a publicly traded company that employs several thousand people. Although the chain is big, it still has those family values and wants to make sure to keep them. In doing so, Dollar General offers a sweepstakes for taking surveys and feedback that the company offers.
- Entry into sweepstakes for $100 gift card where 10 are awarded per period
|Time to Complete||Less Than 2 Minutes|
|Sweepstakes prize||$100 gift card|
|Amount of Prizes Rewarded||4 each period|
|Required Age||18 Years Old and Up|
Time To Enter, But How?
You’ll need a few things before entering DGCustomerFirst sweepstakes. In order to do so you’ll need:
- Obtain a Receipt when you buy something at Dollar General
- Save Your Code Located at the Bottom of the receipt
- Head Over to DGCustomerFirst.com and enter your info
- Fill out the survey and find the code for a chance to win the grand prize of $1,000
What the Dollar General Survey Page Looks Like
Curious on what the page looks like?
By the way, you receive a Dollar General Survey Coupon good for $3 off a purchase of $15 when you complete!
Sweepstakes and Survey Rules & Eligibility
- You must make a purchase at a Dollar General and save your receipt
- You must take the online DGCustomerFirst.com survey to be eligible for the coupon
- The US or Washington DC Citizen
- Must be 18 years old and up
- 1 Survey Entry Per entry period for the sweepstakes
For more information be sure to check out the terms and conditions of the Dollar General Sweepstakes.
Do People Actually Win This Stuff?
YES! In fact, if you want you can always check out the winners!
Contact Dollar General
Online: Contact Form
Want More Survey Opportunities?!
We have accumulated multiple opportunities similar to the Penny Pincher County Market so that you can earn rewards, food, and more through taking surveys and feedback.