If you’ve finished shopping at the Dollar store, whether that’s DollarTree or Dollar General, you’ll know it can be an addicting place to shop. Sure, you can throw out what others will think of you shopping there, the deals are amazing! Find soap, kitchen supplies, even decent snacks all for just one buck.
Since 1939 people have been coming Dollar General for supplies and necessities at an affordable price. And what was once a small family owned company by JL Turner is now a publicly traded company that employs several thousand people. Although the chain is big, it still has those family values and wants to make sure to keep them. In doing so, Dollar General offers sweepstakes for taking surveys and feedback that the company offers.
By offering your feedback on a specific location, you’ll help that Dollar General location improve over time! We also offer a Free Survey Site that Gives You $5 Right Away!
The Dollar General Survey Prize
- Entry into sweepstakes for $100 gift card where 10 are awarded per period
|Time to Complete||Less Than 2 Minutes|
|Sweepstakes prize||$100 gift card|
|Amount of Prizes Rewarded||4 each period|
|Required Age||18 Years Old and Up|
How to Enter the DgCustomerFirst Survey?
You’ll need a few things before entering DGCustomerFirst sweepstakes. In order to do so you’ll need:
- Obtain a Receipt when you buy something at Dollar General
- Save Your Code Located at the Bottom of the receipt
- Head Over to DGCustomerFirst.comand enter your info
- Fill out the survey and find the code for a chance to win the grand prize of $1,000
What the Dollar General Survey Page Looks Like
Curious about what the Survey’s Homepage looks like?
By the way, you receive a Dollar General Survey Coupon good for $3 off a purchase of $15 when you complete!
Sweepstakes and Survey Rules & Eligibility
- You must make a purchase at a Dollar General and save your receipt
- You must take the online DGCustomerFirst.com survey to be eligible for the coupon
- The US or Washington DC Citizen
- Must be 18 years old and up
- 1 Survey Entry Per entry period for the sweepstakes
For more information be sure to check out theterms and conditionsof the Dollar General Sweepstakes.
The Type of Questions Asked
Typically the questions asked on a survey (much like the ones operated by the SMG Group) are:
- Store Cleanliness
- Customer Service Ratings
- How Often Would You Show Up To That Location?
- Recommendations on Improvements
- and a few others
Do People Actually Win This Stuff?
YES! In fact, if you want you can always check out thewinners!
Contact Dollar General
Want to find out more ways to make money? We’ve compiled a massive list of apps that will help you earn more and save more!