The History of Jack in the Box
Going to a restaurant is one of my favorite past times. Meeting someplace with old and new friends, ordering wine, eating food, surrounded by strangers I think is the core of what it means to live a civilized life.
A great restaurant is one that just makes you feel like you’re not sure whether you went out or you come home.
Jack in the Box was founded in 1951, they’re among the nation’s leading fast-food hamburger chains, with more than 2,200 quick-serve restaurants in 21 states and Guam. They are mostly popular on the west coast in states like California and Nevada.
As the first major hamburger chain to develop and expand the concept of drive-thru dining, Jack in the Box has always emphasized on-the-go convenience, with approximately 85 percent of the half-billion guests served annually buying food at the drive-thru or for take-out.
Jack in the Box has always presented high-quality products, in addition, they recognize that an increasing number of quick-serve customers also want the ability to customize their meals. Whether that means forgoing the bun and sauce in favor of a low-carb burger or substituting ingredients to create the exact mix of flavors to suit an individual’s personal taste, customers have that flexibility at Jack in the Box. Regardless of the order, each meal is served hot and fresh to customers.
Jacklistens Customer Satisfaction Survey
WWW.Jacklistens.com is the survey feedback site for Just in the Box foods and restaurants. Your feedback is vital, we want to know what you think. Help us improve!
Using Jacklistens survey feedback, we surveyed more than 400 people. Asking people about their survey habits helped us understand why people are most likely to fill out a feedback survey, why they are (aren’t) answering questions truthfully, and how they think their response is being used.
How to Enter Jack in the Box survey Feedback site – Jacklistens;
- It’s easy! All you need do is request for the survey site after your purchase. When given, you open to Jacklistens to take a survey. It’s very brief and fun to do!
- But before you enter the survey site you must have to be eligible.
- Jacklistens.com Survey Rules and Eligibility
- You must make a purchase to get your 14- digit receipt code, that’s where your eligibility starts.
- It is compulsory to take the survey within 3 days of receiving your receipt
- Ensure to use the coupon within 7 days of taking the survey
- One coupon per guest per visit
How to take the Jacklistens Survey
- After your purchase at Jack in the Box, save the receipt.
- Visit their survey site (Jacklistens.com) to begin the survey.
- Select your preferred language, you have the option of English or Spanish.
- Enter your 14-digit receipt code into the survey when prompted.
- Complete all survey questions
- Write down the code at the end of the survey to redeem your reward of two free jack in the Box tacos at your next restaurant visit.
What do I get if I participate in Jack in the Box Survey?
- Jack in the Box coupons
- Jack in the Box gift card