Your home always needs improvement whether it’s a new lighting fixture or a new sink. Shopping for tools and hardware require a visit to your local Home Depot or Lowe’s.
Both stores offer a wide array of items that will absolutely help whatever situation you’re in.
Why Survey Feedback is a Good Idea
Just because Home Depot is the number one place to shop for home improvement tools and products doesn’t necessarily mean that they can’t improve. In order to do so, they take in feedback from their customers…like you!
By providing feedback to Home Depot’s survey you’ll be entered to win a whopping $5000 gift card! You could also try a survey based app like Swagbucks to earn money taking surveys ($5 Bonus with button below).
How to Enter the Home Depot Survey:
- Proceed to HomeDepot.com/survey
- Enter in your receipt ID (picture sample below)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Enter survey within 14 days of getting a receipt
- The survey takes 3-5 minutes to complete
Go to HomeDepot.com/Survey to Complete Your Sweepstakes Entry
Types of Questions You’ll Find on This Survey
You’ll likely find a few questions like:
- Which Tools Did You Buy On Your Visit
- How Was the Store’s Appearance (Could You Find Paint or Hardware easily?)
- How was the Home Depot Associate that helped you check out?
- Any suggestions and items you’d like to see at your location?
- and a few others
Surveys like these take probably 3 minutes to take, depending on your computer skills.
Chances of winning the grand prize of that $5000 Home Depot gift card are somewhat slim but still, the odds are much better than entering the lottery. However, your input helps Home Depot improve. It’s a win-win!