- Fraudulent users will be banned from the program if applicable
- Users must utilize their own personalized links, found on the main links page in order to receive an advertised commission per referred order
- Users may use their own links without, within good faith
- When sharing links on blogs and other sources, please make it clear that you are earning revenue through these links
- In many cases referred users must be brand new to each software, application, or program advertised on the refer links page
- Users must be logged into the website in order to access links, once links are copied, those are yours to keep
- MoneyHax reserves the right for ANY reason to decline commission from any user
- Users should be interested in the services advertised within the refer links page.
- Commissions can take up to 60 days to process due to the merchant’s own accounting procedures
- The commission may be visible to a user’s balance only showing pending commissions. Once the user will be paid, and a new balance will show.
- Any users registered outside of the https://www.moneyhax.com/registration/ page will be removed
- If commissions have not been given it may be for the following reasons:
- The user is an existant user of the product advertised
- The user was not properly logged into the website
- User may have tried an additional offer or coupon from another website, giving the trackable commission to another publisher
- User is not applicable for reason(s) not provided
- Any users with earnings over $600 will be required to fill out a W9 form
or other details to help you with your experience.
Are we financial advisors or experts in the field?
We are not financial advisors and the blog posts are not financial advice but rather suggestions and opinions based on the experience of the bloggers and authors.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
For those who submit and have approved guest posts within our site:
- Standard is 6 Months Live or More
- Ability to Remove Such Post Remains in Our Control
- We reserve to remove Guest Posts forany Reason
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.